I’m super excited about today’s post because we are doing the exclusive cover reveal for Yolanda Sfetsos’ next Sierra Fox novel, TORN FROM THE SHADOWS. I’ve loved this series since I discovered it and I was thrilled when Yolanda offered us the opportunity to do this reveal because I’m such a fan of her work.
Without further ado, here is the absolutely gorgeous cover for TORN FROM THE SHADOWS, Sierra’s fourth outing!
The cover art is by Kanaxa, who’s done all of the covers so far. I love how moody it is, especially since Yolanda tells me it captures the story perfectly. I wish we didn’t have to wait until next year to find out for ourselves!
<pstyle=”text-align: center;”>Here’s the rest of the series. You can click on the covers to read my reviews:
And because I love this series so much, I’m going to offer up a giveaway out of my own pocket:
One (1) lucky follower will win an e-copy of one of the first three Sierra Fox books.
(1) Be able to read e-books.
(2) Sierra Fox books are available in your country.
(3) Tell us which cover is your favourite and what you think will happen in TORN FROM THE SHADOWS.
Latest posts by Jenn (see all)
- “When I’m not writing” with Mark Henry + giveaway - December 10, 2013
- Realm Walker by Kathleen Collins - December 9, 2013
- A Kiss of Revenge blog tour: Guest post by Natalie J. Damschroder + giveaway - December 5, 2013